How it was the life before the Web? 10 keys to imagine the era pre-www
That Internet has transformed the world for always is not any newness: we have changed our way to communicate to us, to inform to us and to entertain to us. The finders Web have become an indispensable weapon to do against the day to day and the social networks are a well-known and friendly point of contact with.
The Web has settled in our lives and to day of today to many it seems impossible to imagine to us the life to us without her, where we would look for the direction of that fashionable restaurant? , where we would read our favorite publications? , how we would contact with those dear people who live far?
To imagine the life before the Internet appearance seems an impossible task for many, mainly for the Millennials that have practically been born with a computer under the arm.
Today Día de Internet is celebrated, and from MarketingDirecto.com we have put a little melancholic throwing the view back to try to remember how it was our life before the appearance of the Web. For it we have realised a compilation of those customs, terms and concepts that as much have become after the Internet appearance:
1. Before the Web, a mouse was only a small rodent.
2. To find places in the map required certain aptitudes, nowadays is only necessary to know how to key.
3. The reserve of a trip nowadays is solved in a pair of click, before was all an interview with the agent of trips.
4. The network was a utensil to fish.
5. To know the programming the television was possible through slowest Telex, or in its defect the newspaper.
6. To lose a TV show or film was a drama, today we looked for it quickly in Internet and we see it in iPad.
7. In order to inform to us into something there were two options: to buy the newspaper or to pillage the news, if on TV it became already were called on to hope to us behind schedule until the next day.
8. The memory in era preInternet was something that was lost with the age, today is RAM.
9. To hack into era which made the thieves of boat with patch.
10. Our opinions only reached to our friendly and relatives, now arrive at whom we want.
It leaves your commentary: