#MWC13: The best technological findings of this year
Mobile World Congress 2013 celebrated in Barcelona has closed with a new record of visitors, but in spite of the great affluence of public the fair has not offered great surprises nor new features. Next we summarized the best found technological findings in this world-wide event around the movable devices:
1. HTC One: the new model of smartphone of HTC appeared some days before the MWC, but during the fair it was possible to be touched and to be used for the first time. Their design and materials convince at first sight and their characteristic interns (BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe or Sense TV) turn it into one of the majors surprises in the world of the smartphones.
2. Xperia Tablet Z: Sony presents its extra-flat tablet with screen Full HD, fast processor and materials of high quality. This tablet is in addition resistant to the water and the dust. Everything a luxury as far as aspect, characteristics and relation quality price.
3. Nokia Lumia 520: the Finnish company has presented this smartphone by the reasonable price of 199 Euros. With an operating system Windows Phone 8, the Lumia 520 is a telephone with great benefits to a reasonable price.
4. Asus FonePad: this equipment is a hybrid between smartphone and tablet, offers the characteristics of a tablet but including functionalities of telephony through a groove to introduce card SIM. Their reasonable price (219 Euros) and good finished turns it into good equipment.
5. New movable operating systems: the Mobile World Congress has served to present three new movable operating systems that make the competition to Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Firefox OS will settle in smartphones ZTE, Alcatel and Sony, but in the MWC already it was possible to be tried. Ubuntu is another option that already can be unloaded in Nexus models.
It leaves your commentary: